- 1 Package Animal Bacon
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chives chopped fine
- 6 - 10 basil leaves
- 1 cup chicken cooked & shredded
- butter for bread
- 6 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices smoked cheddar cheese
FIRST | Cook Animal bacon according to package.
NEXT | Place the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, chives and chicken in a bowl and mix well to combine.
NOW | Spread both sides of the bread with butter and divide cheese and chicken mixture between 3 slices of bread and sandwich with another slice of bread.
FINALLY | Heat a large non-stick frying pan over low heat and cook your sandwiches one or two at a time if necessary for 3 - 4 minutes each side or until golden and the cheese is melted.