- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 4 strips of Animal Lamb bacon, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary (chopped fine)
- Salt & Pepper – to preference
FIRST | Preheat oven to 375F
NEXT | On a baking sheet, toss together the cauliflower, garlic slices, rosemary, bacon and olive oil.
NOW | Roast for 20 - 25 minutes until bacon is crisp and cauliflower is cooked through.
FINALLY | Season the roasted cauliflower with salt and pepper to taste.